“Lunch with no seat” 4 of 5 bubbles

Panera Bread
Ranked #326 of 1,983 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
St. Augustine, Florida
“Lunch with no seat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014

I love Panera's but when I ordered and went to sit, there was no where to sit and receive my food. Lots of folks just sitting that had been done for awhile. Thankfully right before my food came out I rushed and grabbed a table at this misfortune of another customer who couldn't sit either.

Visited July 2014

Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“convenient and always dependable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

went after giving blood samples to treat ourselves. Great sweet start to the day. Also very cooperative to get a quiche out that was not showing on the display.

Visited August 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“It's good - it's Panera.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

This is just a standard Panera chain restaurant. My wife loves the soup and sandwich combo. It's OK for me... but the cost is a little too high for what you get and I'd rather have a burger. I go with her to keep her happy LOL.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Florida
“Really good experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visited this location and was quickly welcomed by the register attendant in a timely manner. The store was clean although not stellar. Service was very good as I ordered a complex chi tea. My wife ordered a custom tea as well. She also had a fresh cinnamon roll fresh out of the oven. The tea orders were accurate and timely. The server's attitude was friendly, pleasant, and attentive. The decor was nice but it looks like this store is very busy and they should consider refreshing the decor soon before it looks too worn and unattractive. That said, I would have no issues revisiting this location again. We had a really good experience.

North America
“Not up to Panera Bread standards”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

This is my second time at this restaurant. I love Panera Bread, but not this particular location. The first time I went with my husband I thought it was a fluke that the restaurant was dirty because it was at lunch time and busy. But this last time that I went they didn't have that excuse. It wasn't busy but the empty tables were unwashed and had food scattered around on the floor under them. The seats and chairs had crumbs on them as well. My silverware was dirty, so I had to get a replacement. My soup tasted as though it had been scraped from the bottom of the pot that may have been sitting for quite some time. It was late afternoon and after the lunch time crowd, so I figured it must have been sitting since lunch time. My salad wasn't much better.
It shows a lack of concern by the employees and reflects on the negatively on management that this Panera Bread is allowed to be in such a state of uncleanliness. I won't go back to this location, and will advise others to pick an alternative as well.

• Visited December 2013