“Great spot for lunch!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Atmosphere is nice, staff was very friendly, there is outdoor seating available if you want to watch the fountain in the middle of Jacksonville Landing or out over the river. Food was delicious!

There are newer reviews for Vito's Italian Cafe

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Vito's Italian Cafe is centrally located in the courtyard of The Jacksonville Landing.

My wife and I had drinks and some appetizers here while spending the evening at the Jacksonville Landing. Their Stella draft beer was very fresh and cold.

For dinner we started off with an order of Calamari Fritti. This consisted of squid dipped in flour, deep fried to golden brown and served with side of in house made marinara sauce. It was just ok. We then had an the appetizer shrimp Aglio & Olio which consisted of five sautéed shrimp with artichoke hearts, capers, roasted red peppers, garlic and olive oil. It was very good.

We had a nice relaxing time eating, drinking, and listening to the live country & western band on stage. We sat outside on their patio for several hours just drinking our Stella’s and enjoying the music.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Sat outside had the sausage and peppers! Very good! Service was friendly. Prices reasonable and they have a varied meny to include salads.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Chicken Carbonara was excellent, and the garlic rolls are very tasty, I had the creme brulee and the lemon cake and both melted in your mouth. Once again be prepared to spend over $20 for an entree and drink.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

I had some family here in Jax for a visit. We took them to the Landing and they selected Vito's because they were in the mood for Italian food. I reluctantly agreed. I say reluctantly because the only other time I had tried to go there, my wife and I were ignored until we left in disgust. But I thought I'd give them another try. In a word, the food was mediocre, the service was horrible, and the prices...well, how do you price a bad experience? Just say it was too expensive. I suggest you try anyplace but here when you're at the Landing. BTW, don't confuse this Vito's with the one on Baymeadows Road...it is usually good.

1  Thank Cole_Newcastle