“Yummy Q”

nolecat99
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy Q”
Reviewed July 6, 2011

My wife picked up some lunch for the three of us. It was excellent!
Probably the best food on Merrill Rd.

jacksonville
“Best BBQ ever”
Reviewed February 4, 2011

Even though BOnos was packed to night we had great service and unbelievable food. It was fast and friendly. Very relaxed atmosphere.

Visited February 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best Bono's of All: We've been to almost all of the Bono's in Jax. The original one on Beach Blvd is good, but the one...”
Reviewed February 22, 2008

Best Bono's of All: We've been to almost all of the Bono's in Jax. The original one on Beach Blvd is good, but the one on Merrill is OutStanding! We had dinner there recently and I was blown out of my socks. We had the rib & chicken family special. The ribs were juicy and tender, fully cooked with no dry spots at all. The chicken was the same - first time in my life I ate BBQ'd chicken that was moist all the way to the bone - even the breast was moist! Their beans? Let's just say the Bush Beans mascot dog would sell his master for this recipe! The service was spectacular and the place was spotless. Even the bathroom was super clean without smelling like hospital disinfectant. I will never eat at another BBQ place again - this place is worth the drive across the bridge for me!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook