“good food, nice view, and friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Koja Sushi - CLOSED

Koja Sushi
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Wichita, Kansas
“good food, nice view, and friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

I had a Udon for dinner, and it was great. Staff was friendly and the river view was great. Wish they had a bit more selection for dessert, but all else was good. My colleague had a box dinner and it looked a lot of yummy looking food.

• Visited May 2013

Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“Best sushi place I've tried”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

This is, by far, the best sushi restaurant I've tried in Jax. I love sushi and they are my top choice. If you are visiting for lunch, you can find great value and generous portions in the bento boxes. My favorite is the spicy noodle box. They have great service, too, and they've always been super fast with the food.

• Visited April 2013
atlanta, ga
“Overall, pretty good.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

The sushi was pretty good and reasonably fresh. I'm kind of spoiled by my local Sushi place so it's hard to compare. But for a "tourist" place, my meal was good and reasonably priced. Good place for a large group as they have several areas that can hold large tables. Good service.

• Visited February 2013
Greenville, North Carolina
“Delicious & picturesque lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Found myself in downtown Jacksonville on business. Had 2 hours between meetings and wanted to find a place to sit outside and have lunch. I walked around for a bit and saw an area that looked promising in the river. I love sushi and took a gamble. I was not disappointed. The view is wonderful, the food was good and the price was reasonable. I don't know when I'll be back in the area again. But, if I have the chance, I will come back.

Jacksonville, FL
“Great for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

We frequent this place for lunch due to location and value. You really can't go wrong with the lunch boxes, lot of food for reasonable price. Plus, it overlooks the river so you can relax.

Visited December 2012