“Great food & service in Jacksonville Landings”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #1,257 of 2,090 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

In the past I wasn't a fan of Hooters (in GA) but I decided to give them another chance since it was in a great location overlooking the river. We sat outside & was promptly seated. The waitress was very nice & she attended to our needs before we had to ask. The food was great, in fact, it was so good we went back the next day & requested the same waitress. The cost was very reasonable for the service & food we received. I would definitely visit here again when I'm back in their area.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I came here with a friend because we were downtown and wanted some wings. They have a nice variety of wings. There was no wait and we were seated immediately. The server was very nice and engaged in conversation beyond what we ordered. Apparently many people love the fried pickles. I wasn't too interested in them but I saw a lot of people order them. They have outdoor seating with a good view of the river. Overall this was not a bad visit at all. It seems like a nice place to hang out or watch sporting events.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We had great service, Food well my fries were cold then when the fish I ordered is layed on top made the fried greasy. The wings were excellant. We will be back

Reviewed May 12, 2013

The outside view is the best thing going for Hooters. The service isn't the best and its worse when you have a waitress with a cough. Wings are wings are wings. Buffalo Wild Wings is a better choice except they don't have oysters on the half shell. Hooters is especially stingy with liquor in mixed drinks. All you really get is ice with juice.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Nice outside tables, slow service, the restaurant looks run down like the rest of the Landing.
Typical Hooters food - average at best, the draft beer had a strange old taste to it, figure they didnt clean the mug well enough.
Just really nothing positive to say, try somewhere else, but nothing looked overly appetizing at the Landing