“An excellent sports bar and great for the whole family!”

Miller's Ale House - Jacksonville Regency
Ranked #287 of 2,151 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located on Regency Square Boulevard near Monument Road, right in front of Home Depot, directly across from Bank of America. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed September 25, 2012

The service was awesome and the beer was cold and cheap.... Only $6.00 for a large glass pitcher. Plus, you can't visit MIller's Ale House without having Zingers...yummy! They have a great kids menu and plenty of TVs to watch any kind of sports. I wish we had one here in Charleston, SC!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

This particular Ale House is one of our favorite places in Jacksonville to go kick back and relax. Always friendly bartenders and wait staff, great happy hour deals, and our food orders always come out right (and promptly, I might add). They have a outdoor patio, a couple of pool tables and games, a large bar, and plenty of seating. Oh, and lots of tv's for all you sports fans! I feel like I can recommend this location to anyone with confidence.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Nice place. Good customer service. Great wings and very cold beer.Friendly atmosphere.Next time I go to Jax, I will go to Miller's again.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

good food, good beer selection, and good service. a fun place to go with friends or family. large bar area and good size restaurant. the waiter was very informative and explained the different types of beers. will definitely go again when in Jacksonville!

MAH2010, Director of Marketing at Miller's Ale House - Jacksonville Regency, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

Thanks for the great review! Look forward to seeing you again when your in Jacksonville.

Miller's Ale House

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stopped in to see what this like, as we like trying different places. We've been to a bunch of Ale Houses and since I was busy wandering around, my husband got their first. When I arrived he advise that he was taken care of very nicely by the bartender, and I thanked her and ordered some wine. The list was surprising since it is a beer joint, not GREAT, but good. We waited a little while before the waitress got around to taking our order, but it did start to get busy so we gave that to her since she was the only one on. I ordered one of the salads and it was very good, the shrimp and chicken were perfectly done. My husband ordered the Fish Taco's and they too were good. However, the service during our meal was a bit slow as I had to wait a lot longer than necessary to get a refills of our drinks. We then ordered a dessert to go, and waited again for them to cash us out and bring us our order. In the time waiting it was like we fell off the face of the earth. I might go back, but maybe earlier in the day when they aren't so busy, the service might improve.

MAH2010, director of marketing at Miller's Ale House - Jacksonville Regency, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

Thank you for the honest review! Glad you and your husband enjoyed your meal. We are sorry the wait time was longer than it should be, we strive to give the best service to our guest and have taken note of your feedback. Hope to see you back soon