“GREAT WINGS!!!!”

Miller's Ale House Regency
Ranked #473 of 2,057 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Welcome to Miller's Regency Ale House! Located near Monument Road, the Ale House restaurant provides top-quality food at a great value. Can't decide between a steak, fresh seafood or Buffalo wings? Our restaurant menu has it all - from New York Strip to lobster, original pastas to fresh salads, and favorites like Zingers(R) boneless wings and homemade desserts. Our full-service bar features more than 75 beers, as well as wine and liquor. Regency Ale House is your casual neighborhood tavern. Bring the family, watch the game with friends, lunch with co-workers - however you come to relax, you will have a good time and great food at the Jacksonville Ale House.
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Nice place. Good customer service. Great wings and very cold beer.Friendly atmosphere.Next time I go to Jax, I will go to Miller's again.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

good food, good beer selection, and good service. a fun place to go with friends or family. large bar area and good size restaurant. the waiter was very informative and explained the different types of beers. will definitely go again when in Jacksonville!

MAH2010, Director of Marketing at Miller's Ale House Regency, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

Thanks for the great review! Look forward to seeing you again when your in Jacksonville.

Miller's Ale House

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stopped in to see what this like, as we like trying different places. We've been to a bunch of Ale Houses and since I was busy wandering around, my husband got their first. When I arrived he advise that he was taken care of very nicely by the bartender, and I thanked her and ordered some wine. The list was surprising since it is a beer joint, not GREAT, but good. We waited a little while before the waitress got around to taking our order, but it did start to get busy so we gave that to her since she was the only one on. I ordered one of the salads and it was very good, the shrimp and chicken were perfectly done. My husband ordered the Fish Taco's and they too were good. However, the service during our meal was a bit slow as I had to wait a lot longer than necessary to get a refills of our drinks. We then ordered a dessert to go, and waited again for them to cash us out and bring us our order. In the time waiting it was like we fell off the face of the earth. I might go back, but maybe earlier in the day when they aren't so busy, the service might improve.

MAH2010, director of marketing at Miller's Ale House Regency, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

Thank you for the honest review! Glad you and your husband enjoyed your meal. We are sorry the wait time was longer than it should be, we strive to give the best service to our guest and have taken note of your feedback. Hope to see you back soon

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I ate there twice around 11:00 p.m. and the food was great. I highly recommend it for late night dining.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Had a large variety of beers to choose from and I only split a couple of appetizers but the menu looked like it had a decent variety of dinner options. Service could've been a bit better at the moment but I would go back again if in the area.

1  Thank RyanM0708