“Fish Tacos!”

Seven Bridges Grille & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Seven Bridges Grille & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 2,038 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
angela24c
“Fish Tacos!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Nice comfortable atmosphere, medium noise level.
The fish tacos were fabulous.
My colleague had the jambalaya and liked it as well - it's a huge serving, so it could be shared.
We also shared the dessert sampler: chocolate cake, cheese cake, bread pudding.... - I think I could have eaten the entire chocolate cake! :O)
I would use this place for a business dinner again.

Visited February 2014

ATLANTIC BEACH
“food and beer okay”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Great Server, a guy I wish I could remember his name . We sat outside as I was with a group as we had not reserved . It was really cold and we asked if he could move a couple of heaters closer to our table. He did so immediately with no fuss. What a great guy.

Visited February 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“Good food, good beer - worth a visit!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We stopped in here for lunch last week. Delicious! I had the club sandwich with fries, which was huge and really good. My husband had the lobster enchiladas which were also good, but a
little on the smaller side - he was hungry again a couple of hours later. We also had a sampler of their beers - the had a good variety, including several seasonal beers. I wish we'd had enough time to have a pint.

• Visited February 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Large selection and consistantly good”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

In Jaxville on business. Enjoyed this restaurant twice. Hazelnut chicken was great! Nice atmosphere.

• Visited January 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“Always Good”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Good service and good food. Nice enviornment. Easy for lunch, most likely would not try for dinner . Always good for a quick lunch--a cut above some of the other fast food places.

Visited January 2014