“Good Food”

Seven Bridges Grille & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Seven Bridges Grille & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #95 of 2,151 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Always a great place to dine and the beer of the quarter is always interesting. Some are very interesting and they also have a great full service bar and is in a great neighborhood with lots to do.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

The food and menu choices were great. Frank's service was great too! The craft beer was excellent - particularly the stout.
Now for the negatives. A little overpriced - their $11 hamburgers can be found equally good locally for $8. Cellphone flashlights are needed as the place is very dark. Mine shone on the wall lights alongside each table and highlighted the dirt on them. My main complaint is short measures. When I order a glass of beer, I expect it to be full and not just full of froth. The Europeans have a mark on their glasses to show liquid content and that would be a good idea here. I figured I was averaging 13 ozs per glass - a good deal for the restaurant.

Miranda D, Guest Relations Manager at Seven Bridges Grille & Brewery, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Thank you for your business and your review. I will be sure to share this information with our management team to make sure that we have our lighting at the proper levels and are pouring beer to company standards. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please email me at gbsocialcomments@cwrestaurants.com and I will be in touch.

Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Great food 6 of us ate no complaints the beer drinkers love the brew food was very tasty waiter was attentive wouldn't hesitate to go back

Reviewed December 15, 2013

We stopped after a football game. When we were shown to our table, the waitress gave us a snobby look seeing our shirts from out of town. Unfortunately for her, we ended up in her section. She was polite but indifferent..we all felt it. Food was ok, but nothing outstanding. It was so dark it was hard to read the menu.

Miranda D, Guest Relations Manager at Seven Bridges Grille & Brewery, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Thank you for your business and for writing this review. I am sorry that you did not receive the service and hospitality you should have on your recent visit to our restaurant. I will be sure to share this information with our management team so that they can address the issues you mentioned. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please email me at gbsocialcomments@cwrestaurants.com

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Visited this establishment for the first time today and I was very pleased. The waiter was very friendly and attentive. It was hard to pick one thing off the menu because so many different meals sounded worthy of trying. The food was brought to our table without that long of a wait and it all tasted very fresh. The top sirloin was cooked properly and had great seasoning. Will be returning again soon.