“Needs some TLC”

Seven Bridges Grille & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Seven Bridges Grille & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 2,001 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Colonia, New Jersey
“Needs some TLC”
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

We have stopped in Seven Bridges on and off when we are in town for the past 5 years. The place was in very good condition 5 years ago. My wife and me stopped in today and the place had a very stale old bar smell to it. We sat at the bar and noticed there were only 2 people working the bartender and a server. They were both hustling their butts off. There did not appear to be manager working. The tables were loaded with dirty dishes and glasses. We had a couple of appetizers and drinks and left. We will not be going back. The owner needs to spend some money and clean the place.

1 Thank Jim C

Jacksonville, Florida
“Very good food”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Not a beer drinker. But we went there for dinner and the food was very good. Service was OK (not bad - not stellar). I had a NY strip and my son had the cedar plank salmon. Ended up being around $50 with soft drinks. We both enjoyed the meal and I'm sure we'll be back.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Poor service. Don't go if you have special dietary restrictions!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

The server was very complacent about the order she took. We advised her that we did not eat meat and wanted to be sure the dishes we ordered were meat-free. We also ordered unsweetened iced tea. The tea was SWEET. Worse was one order was put in front of us with BACON. I am not sure in what universe bacon is not meat, but in my world bacon is not consumed. I am more concerned for anyone who orders who has a specific allergy. If special attention is not paid to the patron, there could be horrible consequences for someone with an allergy! Just be aware when ordering that the dish will come pre-made and will not be specially prepared. As far as the ale, we did not partake so if you are going for the bar only and not the food, you may be ok.

Findlay, Ohio, United States
“Nice drink menu, great food”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

They have a long list of drinks available including their own brews. The food was exceptional and the service was above expectations. The atmosphere is cozy and perfect for a quiet business discussion or dinner with a few friends.

Visited March 2013
Emporia, Virginia
“Great food! Comfortable and friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Shawn was our waiter and he was great. I had promised a friend I would drink a Margarita for her while I was in Florida, and since I didnt know anything about them, he helped me choose what I would drink, making it a bit sweeter than it would usually be to suit me. Shawn was very attentive to our needs without being too "in your face". We ordered burgers and salads....(you gotta try the 2 am burger (a burger with bacon hashbrowns and and egg on top1), and all of our food was great. Loved the atmosphere and would recommend to anyone that is in the Jacksonville area.

Visited March 2013