“Great Service - Big Menu”

Seven Bridges Grille & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Seven Bridges Grille & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 2,038 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Great Service - Big Menu”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The food was good and the service (Kimberly) was spot on! Try the onion straws. The beer is made on site, and there is a great variety.

• Visited March 2013

“Cold Beer - Yes!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Found this place tucked away near Tinseltown. The place has a fairly large bar area with flat screens everywhere. There's also high tops and booths. They brew their own beer - we were pleased. We started with Tapas... DELISH! We ordered the meatloaf (ground beef and Italian sausage served over white cheddar mashed potatoes)... terrific. I was terribly disappointed with their gorgonzola pear salad. Never getting that again. It was so flavorless, even the dressing was watered down. The service was decent. Everyone helps each other out, so we never had to wait for our server. Overall, it's a great place.

• Visited February 2013
Orange Park, Florida
“Great Beer”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

This place has it all. Home brewed beer and gourmet entres. I really like the hazel nut crusted chicken, or was it pecan crusted tilapia? The beer is delicious as well. Its quite filling but the flavors are magnificent.

Los Angeles, California
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Great crowd... Came on a Tuesday evening. I couldn't believe how busy it was. Maybe a bit too busy.... Very loud to hear conversation at times.

Good food. I had the shrimp and grits. Flavorable and plenty of shrimp. I got my grits fix. Hard to find places in So Cal that serve grits... And especially serve it this good.

Visited February 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Beer is great, food is hit or miss”
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

I've been wanting to come here for a while and am a little disappointed. First, the good. I tried the beer sampler and they were all very good. The appetizers were also outstanding. I came with my wife and a friend; my wife and I both got taco-style entrees and came away disappointed. Our friend got the BBQ chicken pizza, which was quite good. The server was very friendly and kept our drinks full, but seemed very unconcerned that my wife didn't like her meal. I believe the exact quote was, "at least some of it was good."