“Eat Well!”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Phillips Highway
Transit: JTA bus stop at Avenues Mall.
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Yes, this is a chain restaurant but the food and the atmosphere is great. I highly recommend the apple gorgonzola salad. I go there just to get it! It is the best balance of sweet, sour, and salty. Of course, like all of their meals, it is enough to feed two but sometimes, it is so good, I eat a small all by myself!
Then, since there is no room left, get an order of the cannoli’s to go. You will enjoy!

1  Thank Kimi R

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Everything awesome atmosphere, great service, great food, the Name says it all. Perfect crew working their

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Buca is my daughter's favorite restaurant. Great food, family style Italian... Generous portions and a fun atmosphere. Request the Chef's table in the kitchen... It is a great experience!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Its standard, chain restaurant, Italian food. Nothing special. Works if you have someone that really LOVES italian, totally beats about Olive Garden. I'd say it ties with Carabba's. Nothing to write home about.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

My husband and I tried this restaurant on a recommendation of a friend and we also had a coupon! It has been in Jacksonville for years but I thought that since it was a "chain" restaurant, it wouldn't be that good. I was wrong. The atmosphere is fun - great pictures everywhere. Each room has a certain theme. Our waitress was very friendly and knew alot about the menu. We ate for lunch and we shared dishes. We got the chopped antipasta salad and it was DELICIOUS and plenty for both of us! We also split the Baked Rigatoni and again - plenty for both of us. The food was really fresh tasting and was prepared just right. The bread was great too. I hope we get to go back soon.