“So much food for your money”
Review of Buca di Beppo

Buca di Beppo
Ranked #464 of 2,181 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Phillips Highway
Transit: JTA bus stop at Avenues Mall.
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Everything awesome atmosphere, great service, great food, the Name says it all. Perfect crew working their

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Buca is my daughter's favorite restaurant. Great food, family style Italian... Generous portions and a fun atmosphere. Request the Chef's table in the kitchen... It is a great experience!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Its standard, chain restaurant, Italian food. Nothing special. Works if you have someone that really LOVES italian, totally beats about Olive Garden. I'd say it ties with Carabba's. Nothing to write home about.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

My husband and I tried this restaurant on a recommendation of a friend and we also had a coupon! It has been in Jacksonville for years but I thought that since it was a "chain" restaurant, it wouldn't be that good. I was wrong. The atmosphere is fun - great pictures everywhere. Each room has a certain theme. Our waitress was very friendly and knew alot about the menu. We ate for lunch and we shared dishes. We got the chopped antipasta salad and it was DELICIOUS and plenty for both of us! We also split the Baked Rigatoni and again - plenty for both of us. The food was really fresh tasting and was prepared just right. The bread was great too. I hope we get to go back soon.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Went for the first time with my husband and our older daughter (she's been there numerous times). It is a family style restaurant where you share the dishes as opposed to being served individually.

We had a big bowl of Ceasar salad, bread and lobster ravioli which was delicious. The small family portion serves 2-3, large 4-6. With this particular entree I would recommend the large portion for 3 people.

They have awesome desserts, but were on our way somewhere and couldn't stay longer - I definitely will go back. The staff is really nice.

When you enter, you get to walk through the kitchen and there is one table in kitchen where you may also eat. The decor is great. Pictures of old movies stars and various things covering the entire wall space. The decor is beautiful and fun.

Definitely have to go back to try a new dish and there desserts which our daughter says are delicious.