“Marginal”

Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
“Marginal”
Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

I have always been a fan of Carrabbas since the beginnings in Houston. Undoubtedly the tinkering by a corporate entity such as Outback is bound to have an effect. Sometimes change is beneficial, but unfortunately, and in this reviewers opinion, the change has not been all positive. Food portion down sizing aside, the food has become more bland, less authentic. Do they really want to chase Olive Garden to the lowest common denominator? (actually OG is improving in many locations.) The decor is nice, the service is good, but the food is nothing to remember. Pasta quality was poor, sauces were bland. The salad did not have that taste of truly fresh lettuce. Perhaps I am being too harsh, as I recently eaten at some truly good Italian restaurants. But then again I will not being making any detours to get to Carrabba's.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Greatguacamole!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

My first time visiting this establishment. I would still be there eating the fresh chips and tasty dip if I didn't have to go home. Friendly and attentive staff.

Visited November 2012
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
“Good food and awesome blackberry sangria!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Dinner with a large group handled efficiently by the wait staff. Blackberry Sangria was awesome. I had the seafood canneloni and it was hot and flavorful.

Jupiter, Florida
“Consistently Delicious!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Carrabba's has the ability to deliver consist, quality food at all their properties. I have visited this property in the past and will continue to return during my business travels to Jacksonville. I typically sit at the bar and the service is always excellent. I had my standard Pasta Weezie entree which is alway delicious.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank bearcat382
St.Augustine
“Good food, service dicey”
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

We pop into this restaurant occasionally to dine at the bar. They have done some remodeling, which is tasteful. My husband had the mussels, which were delicious. I had the soup de jour, sausage lentil, which was equally delicious. Our server was in attentive and had to be reminded to bring bread, my husband's second beer. He did not bring us salt and pepper. They were not all this busy so no excuse.