“Great Place”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

We've been coming to this place for 4 years now, and each time we haven't been disappointed. We usually come here each time after the UGA and FLA football game, and it's definitely worth the drive. Food is delicious, the chefs are very talented, and the staff is very nice. Overall this is a must eat place in the area for Japanese.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I can't believe so many people go here. The Sushi is low quality and the drinks are way over priced. You better double check the fish you order is really what you get. I would not trust this place. Stay Away.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We went for my Fiance's birthday and it has probably become our new favorite! I had the chicken and lobster and my fiance had spicy tuna roll and chicken. We LOVED it. The food is all high quality and cooked perfectly. My fiance said that the spicy tuna roll he had was the best he's had anywhere!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Recently, we met for a birthday party. Some of us had the hibachi, others had just sushi. We tried to take pictures but discovered that the lighting is terrible and the pictures were dark. If you're there for a special events and take pictures, go to the main bar area for better lighting. We, nevertheless, had fun together. As for the food - just average - with no Happy Hour and no daily Specials. Pricing is a bit higher than other Japanese restaurants in the area and the service is very good. Gratuity is added to large groups.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I had a craving for tempura and Japanese food, so I went with friends to Daruma (beach blvd location) on Saturday night. It was very busy, so we had to wait about 20 mins for a table. I'd say it was worth the wait, even though I usually hate waiting. Ordered the shrimp tempura appetizer (delicious - great flavor and sauce). Then ordered the shrimp and chicken hibachi. It's always a toss up between hibachi and sushi since they're both so delicious. The entertainment was great, and the portions were huge. I had leftovers for dinner and lunch the next day. Definitely would return!

1  Thank Karastar