“Friendly place for a cold beer and good food!”
Review of Tom & Betty's Restaurant - CLOSED

Tom & Betty's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Soups
Reviewed August 31, 2014

We've been here a few times now in the past couple of weeks. Had a great experience each time. The place is decorated with a "car show" atmosphere. The staff is friendly and the beer is cold! You may want to consider sharing if you order a sandwich. They are huge! Looking forward to going back.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Been here several times and service varys from time to time. Sometimes it is excellent and sometimes it is very slow. Food is always pretty good. I like their sandwiches and burgers. Nothing stands out on the menu as a "must have" if you go here. One of the better restaurants in the area.

1  Thank TracerEraser
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Our experience started with Kaitlyn, our server. Not only was she bubbly, outgoing and just plane fun but she understood what customer service means. When she brought my LTD ( Tom & Betty's version of a BLT) I was astonished, the bacon was piled an inch and a half thick. My wife thoroughly enjoyed her Prius which we upgrade to include the grilled chicken. If you are looking for a unique experience and a great sandwich, THIS IS THE PLACE!!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Here's the jist of our trip to this restaurant:

Enter and find your own seat. Note the car theme. Wait 15 minutes for a waiter to acknowledge you. Wait a half hour for your sandwich to arrive with hungry kids. Look around for your waiter to get the check then wait another 10 minutes with your credit card out.

So, yeah, the sandwiches are ok. I had the rueben. It comes with the dressing on the side. I don't know why, but that's probably a good thing considering the bread was already slightly soggy. I'm not certain whether it was the nature of the beast or because it sat before it was brought to me. Recommended if you don't want fast food and are in the area.

3  Thank ravenlynne1975
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Excellent food and you get a lot of it. Live bands at the restaurant some night and karaoke on others. Plates are named after cars and entire restaurant has vintage auto theme. Milk shakes are worth the trip alone as are some of the deserts. Staff is genuine and good about getting your orders correct.