“Great Fridays experience as usual!”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,367 of 2,037 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Atlanta, GA
“Great Fridays experience as usual!”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Food was good and the bartenders were top notch. Can't wait to go back. The renovations are looking very nice as well.

Visited April 2012

Jacksonville, Florida
“TG”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I really enjoy there food as you can really taste the spices they use and everything I have had has been good. Great Happy Hour prices also.

Southport, Australia
“Terrible”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Terrible service. Terrible meal. Really long wait and staff that were completely indifferent. Complete waste of money when there are some really good restaurants so close.

Visited December 2011
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
“Don't bother.”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

Every time I have eaten here, it has been horrible.

Visited August 2011
Jacksonville, FL
“Don't expect much”
Reviewed February 1, 2009

We went here because we received a gift card for Christmas. When we arived at 6pm on a Saturday night, several tables were still dirty and unbussed, so even though there were very few people in the restaurant, we could not sit where we wanted. I didn't want to sit in those high stools in the bar, so we had no choice but to sit right by the front door.

The waiter told us "domestic" draft beers were $2, but when we ordered Sam Adams, it was $4. Although I informed him that Sam Adams is from Boston (which is still in the US last time I checked) he said that domestic just meant Anheuser Busch products. Sheesh! When our beers arrived, they had overflowed and the waiter said Fridays doesn't provide coasters any longer, so we were left to mop up the mess.

The menu looks like they have lots of choices, but we actually noted certain menu items are in several places on the same menu, so there really is not much to choose from. I had a chicken dish that consisted of a piece of rubberized chicken breast that I could barely cut with a knife, some soggy rice, and 3 broccoli pieces that were practically raw. My husband had baby back ribs that hardly had any meat on the bones at all. We both went away hungry. What a rip off! If someone gives me a gift card for this place again, I'll just regift it.

1 Thank fishtail86