“Not a fan of Thai food, but found plenty to eat here!”

Lemon Grass Restaurant
Ranked #364 of 2,057 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed December 24, 2013

First, I'll preface my review by saying that I detest "pad thai" and that almost turned me off to Thai food in general, but my coworker and I went to LemonGrass yesterday for lunch and I had the crispy chicken egg rolls (in spring roll wrappers) with cabbage, chicken and glass noodles which were absolutely delicious! I was thrilled with that choice. For an entree, I ordered the garlic and black pepper chicken which came with a nice side of jasmine rice. It was mild and not spicy (just like I ordered it) with nice flavor - and everything was cooked perfectly. The veggies were crisp-tender and the bed of cabbage was a treat! Lunch pricing was fair.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Great service and food. Loved the pad Thai. Easy parking out front. Reasonable lunch price for fine dining. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

I had my first date with my husband 8 years ago here. We loved it then. Now, food was bland, spicyness (rating hottest at 5) was inconsistent from appetizer to entree, and restaurant was empty at 7:30p on a Friday night. We used a Groupon and are here visiting family as we live just outside of DC. There are better Thai restaurants out there. A waiter didn't even want to seat us and we had to wait for the hostess although the waiter was at the hostess stand and it was weird with him not even greeting us immediately.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Food was good, but not bountiful. Ordered vegetarian, beautifully prepared. Was surprised that there was an extra charge for more than a 1/2 cup of white rice.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Lemongrass was behind expectations. Clean, friendly and delicious! Would highly recommend. Go for great food mostly!