“YUCKIEST THAI EVER TASTED EVEN WITH LOW EXPECTATIONS RUDE WAITER”

Lemon Grass Restaurant
Ranked #389 of 2,069 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Never going back ever.
They charge like a high end resturant but deliver very small quantities and totally tasteless food. If you know thai this is not the place.
Very rude waiter who will embarass and stalk you to your car for not tipping him more as he did not smile and greet us the whole 1 hour like he was sorry to see us a tall guy with attitude. If at all you r going inspite of this warning get ready to be embarassed at your own risk not all waiters looked that way but you never know shocking to see the manager lets this happen owner of lemongrass do you ever read these reviews becos u should .

Reviewed June 26, 2012

I had a dish called The Amazing and let me tell you...it was! The sampler platter starter was hot, tasty, and superb. The coconut creme pie is homemade and very very good. Every item served to our party of two was a work of art both visually and to the taste buds. Kudos to Lemon Grass....we'll be back!

Reviewed January 12, 2012

It's a great sign to see a full restaurant-- the service was great and the food excellent.

Reviewed August 20, 2010

We've eaten here on 3 occasions and have never been let down. Very friendly staff and good example of very tasty Thai food.

Reviewed May 20, 2010

I am a small business owner and I rely on companies like Lemongrass to pay their bills so I can stay in business. Lemongrass ordered ribbons for their credit card machines in the amount of 275.00 dollars in January of 2010 and have failed to pay over the last 5 months with numerous attempts to collect. As far as I am concerned they might as well of come into my house and stole from me. Stealing is stealing. Veradot is the person whom ordered the merchandise and decided he was going to steal from my company. I just want to make sure that any person doing business with this restaurant is knowingly doing business with a thief.

3  Thank Jpag40