“Love it!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“Love it!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I like the Loop. I eat there with friends and family. The hamburgers are great, I love the salads, and there is a good variety of pizzas. They also have great milkshakes.

Visited March 2013

“Good variety and food”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Although I feel this place is a little pricey, the food is not bad, and the atmosphere is average. Overall it is a decent alternative to fast food

Visited March 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Always have authentic american food. Delicious, fast, and a great atmosphere, I go here any time I want good, hearty food. The shakes r fantastic!

Visited May 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great place to escape at town centre”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Food was fresh and the service was freindly and fast. We had a salad and pizza botj werw great. Next time you want to get put of the traffic at town centre this is a great place to enjoy a snack or a meal

Callahan
“Pizza Burgers Are Delicious”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I'm always pleased with the quality of the food here..so tasty. Best burgers I've ever had. Pizza rates very high with me and family as well. I hope the prices stay the same for a while. I love it but it has to stay reasonably priced to enjoy it more often.

Visited February 2013