“Pizza Burgers Are Delicious”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Loop Pizza Grill
Ranked #1,117 of 2,049 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I'm always pleased with the quality of the food here..so tasty. Best burgers I've ever had. Pizza rates very high with me and family as well. I hope the prices stay the same for a while. I love it but it has to stay reasonably priced to enjoy it more often.

There are newer reviews for The Loop Pizza Grill

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Quick service, great food, fresh salads, reasonably priced and variety of choices. Love the tomato bique soup!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

My husband and I ate at the Loop off of Roosevelt. It was a perfect place to grab a bite during our bike ride and relax. They have outside seating right along a little stream. The prices were not cheap but not expensive either. Worth the beautiful scenery.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I visited this restaurant again, because the soup was wonderful. The restaurant on SS Blvd. was very clean, the ambiance was nice and quiet. I've never gotten bad food from them.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is great place for a family get together like Cici's pizza nice warehouse kind of feel a little louder than most restaurants, Food is good, Love their Cajun Chicken Sandwich, The wife loves their Bisque. Service could be friendlier and more welcoming. For a NO FRILLS Get in and Get out kind of Food place it is ok