“Not Bad - Not Great”

Good for: Families with children
Jacksonville, Florida
“Not Bad - Not Great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

We eat here occasionaly because we live down the road. Sometimes the food is great and sometimes it's not. There's no consistency IMO.

• Visited November 2012

“Consistent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I come here regularly. The food is always amazing. The staff is always friendly and the margaritas are fantastic!

“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

My husband and I used to search for the best Mexican restaurant in town for years. Our search was over when we found castillo. From food to service to drinks, always the best! I actually send pictures of the food to my sister in Colorado because she misses it so much....more for me sister!

Florida
“The ONLY Mexican Restaurant we'll eat at in the Jax area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2011

My family absolutely LOVES Mexican food. Since discovering Castillo De Mexico on Beach Blvd. we won't go anyplace else. We drive about 20 miles to get there, but it's worth it! From the empanada's to the fajita's and the margarita's, it's ALL good!

Visited December 2011
Jacksonville, Florida
“Bueno!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2011

My family and I recently visited Castillo De Mexico in Jacksonville, Florida for dinner with out-of-town guests. The food was delicious and the staff was very attentative to our large party. The ambiance is nice and simple. I've visited this restaurant a few times and I never had any complaints. Good food, great service, and affordable price!

• Visited July 2011