“Best Southern Fried Chicken on this Planet!”

Beach Road Chicken Dinners
Ranked #213 of 2,001 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
St. Augustine, Florida
“Best Southern Fried Chicken on this Planet!”
Reviewed February 6, 2010

No one does fried chicken better. That's it folks. Three sides and your choice of chicken and you are done. Outstanding fried chicken. I'm telling ya, there is no better. I drive across town just to get it and have their number on my cell phone to order in advance for take out. Outstanding!

Jacksonville
“The Best”
Reviewed December 31, 2009

This place has been around since I was a kid and I am 48 years old now.
I am very fond of gizzards and hearts , especially yhe hearts
The chicken is awesome too..and The will reill your sides at no additional cost..
You won`t be disappointed..

Jacksonville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor service”
Reviewed May 16, 2009

The last 2 times i have eaten there ,the service has been poor. I have been eating here on and off for over 20 years. The chicken is always good. This last visit,they wanted to charge me for sweet n lo packets. I like to put them in my water. the sever who i thought was horrible from the start, came back and told me she would have to charge me a drink price if she gave them to me.This is just wrong. Arrived at 8:15 and sat down .Ordered right away i always get the same thing. Food was so slow i left at 8;39, ,i was very upset. The place was not busy and i am not sure if i will go back.But the chicken is always good. They need to learn in this economy you treat every customer well.I can go many other places ,and i did . Customer service is where it all starts.

1 Thank jjgator99
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“it is like going back to...”
Reviewed February 11, 2009

it is like going back to the 50s and having a family meal

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Houston, Texas
“Eatin in family style.....cream peas are delicious....as is everything else that's chicken!”
Reviewed February 6, 2009