“Best steaks in Jacksonville”

The Tree Steakhouse and Oak Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Tree Steakhouse and Oak Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #254 of 2,026 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Tree is a classic steakhouse restaurant with 100% certified Black Angus Beef from Braveheart Ranch steaks, fresh seafood, in-house prepared sides, and a conditioned wine room with a large a selection of wine; all served in a traditional steakhouse environment.
Orlando, Florida
“Best steaks in Jacksonville”
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Paul Hanson has been cooking up the best steaks in town since the 1960's. I remember as a kid 40 years ago my Dad talking about them carving the steaks right at your table. They still do it today. I had a 10 oz ribeye hand carved and cooked to perfection. I also had the full salad bar, fresh bread, and a loaded baked potato. At $31 bucks, that is a fantastic deal. If you are in Jacksonville, you have to go here!

“Not coming back”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

We came here after finding out out favorite restaurant in Jacksonville was closed for renovations. The reviews here looked pretty good, that's where it ended. All in all the food was very good but the service to say terrible would be an understatement. We had to ask twice for bread and there was our server's standard answer "it's coming right up". We ordered stuffed mushroom caps and never did get them. Our server did comp us one desert as his apology. All in all the worst anniversary dinner I've ever had. If I could give this place a zero I would.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Love the steak”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I took my girlfriend here for our anniversary and we enjoyed our dining experience. The wait wasnt too bad for a Saturday evening. The service was attentive and the food was delicious. I ordered the new york strip and asked the waiter for A1 sauce. He looked at me like I was crazy. He asked me to at least try the steak first before adding anything to it. I took one bite and boy was he right. The steak just melts in your mouth. The Key lime pie was so good I ordered an extra one to take home.

• Visited February 2013
FLA.
“Quality down”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I've been going to Tree for years since their original location. Usually the quality was very good, but the last few times, I think they have slipped. I now rate them below Longhorn and Outback,just average. This place has had a great reputation for serving great steaks at reasonable prices. A 8 oz ribeye for $25 , should be top quality. My steak was tough and chewy.

• Visited December 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend took me and my 2 kids out for a special dinner, we were sat at a table for two..we told the hostess that wouldnt work so she moved us. The server was nice, she did a great job. Food was ok. We got dissert and after i ate most of it i found tuns of blueish green mold between the layers of the cake. The bill came out to be almost $150! Not a good experience, not going back.

• Visited December 2013