“Bar Bites” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wine Cellar

Wine Cellar
Reserve with OpenTable
Wine Cellar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 1,983 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, International, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Flagler Avenue
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Bar Bites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

We had a very romantic evening sharing wine and tasty tidbits on the patio. The service is always exemplary and the food is always superb, my wife and I enjoy the Wine Cellar and measure most other restaurants against them.

1 Thank peterswc

Houston, Texas
“Great food and wine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

I went here on a business dinner. The wine list, I was told, was very good. The crab cakes were awesome, and I got the duck for dinner, which was very good as well. The food was quite pricey, in the $30-45 range. But, the atmosphere was great, and the service was top notch. I'd recommend it for a special occasion, especially if you like wine, or if you are just loaded.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ClutchChemist
Randolph, New Jersey
“You mouth will be very happy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We had a special dinner here tonight with good friends.

First, the good news -- the food was superb. I had the seafood fra diavlo. My wife had the seared mustard glazed scallops. Our honored guests had the salmon and the filet mignon. All good. Karen, our server was appropriately attentive.

Second, the bad news -- the wine prices are off the wall. Our "house white" is Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc. I can pick it up for $10-12 a bottle at any local wine store. At the Wine Cellar they wanted $49 for a bottle. Now, I'm okay at 3.5x retail for a bottle of wine, but 5x? Get real!

1 Thank Papatud
Jacksonville, FL
“Consistant Quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

On occasion over the last couple of decades, my wife and I have celebrated various occasions with dinner at the Wine Cellar. Recently we reprized to celebrate my wife's birthday.
The cuisine is consistently top notch. Add a pleasant ambiance and attentive service and once again the Wine Cellar delivered with what consistently remains one of the best dining experiences Jacksonville has to offer.

1 Thank travelguru54
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Don't let the location fool you!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

My wife found the Wine Cellar on trip advisor during our stay in Jacksonville, FL. The location is a bit deceiving as it is nestled between a bank and a gas station. The inside décor reflected the inside of a wine cellar which made for a romantic and elegant atmosphere. Our waiter Wayne was excellent and projected the level of service for fine dining! My wife ordered the warm cherry goat cheese balls appetizer, which was an unique and tasty cheese plate. Because my wife is a vegetarian, the chef created a special pasta dish that was not on the menu. The dish looked and tasted amazing! For my appetizer I ordered the creole style crab and lobster bisque. Simply incredible! For my main course I ordered the trio of flavors which consisted of scallops, shrimp stuff with crab and beef tenderloin. Also included was sautéed arugula, creamed corn and dauphinoise potato's. The whole plate was absolutely fantastic!!

• Visited August 2013