“Best BarBQ EVER”

4 Bones BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
“Best BarBQ EVER”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

We are in search of GREAT barbeque. We found it!! Honestly, perfection! We had the briskit and the ribs. They were so good, my husband bought a slab to go, after his 2nd bite! The mac and cheese is a MUST and the brunswick stew, yum. I am hard to please! I did not have one negative thought! It was hot and delicious! Please do yourself a favor and visit 4 Bones you won't be sorry! Its in the old Winn Dixie plaza.

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Best BBQ in Jax”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner on a whim and was pleasantly surprised. My husband and I shared a beef brisket sandwich and got sides of Mac and cheese, fries, and corn nuggets. The beef brisket was unbelievable and so tender, the smokey meat falls apart in your mouth. The freshly baked Mac and cheese was delicious and definitely better than Sonny's and Bono's, which is where we usually go for our BBQ. The fries were filled with flavor and the sweet BBQ sauce delicious. We will now be regulars here, so definitely recommend coming here!

Jacksonville, Florida
“Excellent Pulled Pork and Brisket”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I eat here often for lunch. The pulled pork is awesome as well as the brisket. Many people have mentioned how good the macaroni and cheese is but I always have a difficult time picking a side because the fried okra, corn fritters and hand cut fries prepared in peanut oil are all excellent as well. If you like brunswick stew you should try it here. They will serve you a very large bowl with corn bread and it is excellent. The owner and workers here are very personable and the service is excellent.

• Visited April 2014
Veracruz, Mexico
“lunch”
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Stop in for a super casual lunch, aka, sweet pants and a t-shirt. Didn't feel to out of place.

We were promptly greeted, ordered the daily special, pull pork sandwich with Mac and cheese and fries and a drink. The price was fair, just under $9.

The food came out a short time later, hot as can be. The Mac and cheese was fresh and made to order instead of being made 40 servings at a time. I wish they would've given a bit bigger portions. There BBQ sauses have one for any crowd. I liked three of the four, but favored the sweet.

Overall the food was an 8, service was an 8, and atmosphere while clean, lacked pizzazz and worthy of a 7.5. I'd go back again. It was worth noting that I expected long waits for a lunchtime rush, yet there was few others in the restaurant. I consider this a hidden gem on San Pablo.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Great food great service.”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Love the old school deli style counter ordering. Best brisket best mac and cheese in town.

Great music playing too.