“Old family favorite; food is splendid but service was just terrible!” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sonny’s BBQ

Sonny’s BBQ
Ranked #952 of 1,983 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Old family favorite; food is splendid but service was just terrible!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

We eat at Bono's whenever we are in town visiting family! So many happy memories here! Tonight we arrived at 5:45 they were not busy at all. Our waitress was very careless and while the food was good as ever, her service was terrible! A bottled beer was served with the cap on and no mug; that arrived after 2 requests! Fried okra came 10 minutes into the meal. "Not my fault" the waitress wailed! So in attentive that I finally got up and went through the service station and got our own to go box.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny’s BBQ, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Cavu F, thank you for taking the time to write your review. We're so sorry to hear that your waitress did not provide exceptional service. We want to help! Send us an email at Social@SonnysBBQ.com with these details, including the location you visited, so that we can address the issues you had encountered. We would greatly appreciate your feedback and hope that you can give us a chance to make it right!

“your baby changing station”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

So we came back. They have clean the baby station. The bathroom was spotless. The manager even apologized to me personally. My family and I come here all the time and love the food. Even though they upset me didn't mean they lost my business. We do love to eat here and will continue to come back regularly.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Clean your baby changing station”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

So my 2 month old needs a diaper changed and I go to the family restroom to use the baby changing station I open it to find a nasty uncleaned changing table which has the safety strap cut. I don't think it has ever been cleaned.

• Visited May 2013
Jacksonville,FL
“The food is very good and fresh. Quick service to get your food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

The food is always served hot and fresh. Good choices of food. The wait staff is very friendly. Will come back again.