“Good to the bone or should I say ribs”

Potter's House Soul Food Bistro Southside
Ranked #9 of 2,189 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 9, 2016

Visited during my daughters wedding on Amelia Island. Very pleased with the quality and taste of the food. The restaurant was clean an upscale Soul food place to empress.

Reviewed March 24, 2016

Today I was truly blessed by enjoying a wonderful meal of Soul Food, prepared by brothers and sisters with soul and verbal blessings aplenty. The fried chicken was delicious and the cheese with macaroni was just how I love to make it!!!! Loaded with cheese and a slightly browned crust. The field peas were also excellent and had a huge piece of ham in them. I felt so good, I walked back to the line and bought lunches for two Navy enlisted men and a police woman. Her smile blessed my day and she responded with, "I will pay it forward!" I left not only with a satisfied full tummy, but with an even more satisfied and full "soul!" This was truly Soul Food at its best! Go bless someone today and you will be even more blessed!

Reviewed March 7, 2016

This is one of the best places on this side of town. The food is always great. The staff are always friendly.

Reviewed March 3, 2016

Food was good, the decor is well described as a bistro. This is a cafeteria style service. worth a visit!

Reviewed February 27, 2016

My husband and I were visiting Jaxville for the week end, he loves ox tails so I read the reviews on trip advisor, saw the great pics and spoke with A customer while shopping & she recommended it. We went on Saturday evening, when I tell you the food was sooo good we were pleasantly surprised. The mac & cheese, fried chicken delish. The collard greens ,basically everything that was ordered was very good. the staff was accommodating & friendly. Gospel music was playing very soothing, Overall A great dining experience. This will be our stop whenever we are in Jacksonville.