“Awesome Biscuit Creativity and Taste!”

Maple Street Biscuit Company
Ranked #5 of 2,001 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Miramar, Florida, United States
“Awesome Biscuit Creativity and Taste!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

6/30/2014

5-star for biscuit creativity and taste.

We stopped here on our way back to Miami after spending some days in Savannah.

We found a parking spot across the street and on our way we were. There was basically no line for a busy Saturday morning although the place was a packed house. We placed our order and were able to grab a table just as some people were standing up to leave.

We ordered the following items:

THE FIVE AND DIME. Frank LOVED it! He ate the whole thing and said it was delicious and filing.
THE STICKY MAPLE. I had this one. Delicious. I got the maple on the side so I could dunk it at will.
THE BLUES BISCUIT. Analis had this one and ate the whole thing as well.
SMOKEY MOUNTAIN MAC N CHEESE. Was truly delicious. I love mac n' cheese and this was awesome. The cheese cracker toppings were a nice touch.
HASHUPS. Frank loved these cheesy potatoes with all his favorite ingredients. He really enjoyed these.

The owner stopped by our table and had a nice chat with us. He lived in Savannah for some time and offered plenty of suggestions for our next time there. That was very nice of him!

We really enjoyed our stop and the food was delicious. We were a party of 3 and spent about $38. The food was delicious and for what you get, I think it is reasonably priced. We may just find ourselves here again on our next road trip that takes us past Jacksonville.

Enjoy!

• Visited June 2014

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great food!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Just came here and the food is absolutely delicious. They are also super accommodating to vegetarians. At first glance it doesn't look like their menu has much but they are willing to changing and not put meat in dishes. Overall great food,fast service and very pleasant atmosphere.

“Yummmmmmmmm”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Okay so I love biscuits. It was pretty easy to see that this ace would make me happy. We went one weekend morning and everyone has happy and satisfied by the time we left.
The service moves quickly. I love that they call your order by fun categories such as favorite TV show growing up instead of your name. I am kind of glad that I don't live too close because I would be eating there way too often. So good!

• Visited February 2014
“Delicious biscuits”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Initially found this place on trip advisor and was curious. Been here 7 times in the last month and have not been disappointed. Very simple concept done right! Love this place plus it's location in San Marco square.

Jacksonville
“Wow, this was great food!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My husband and I lived in Murray Hill for 16 years and heard that the Maple Street Biscuit Co. had opened up there. We thought that we would take a trip down memory lane and check it out. The food was sooo good, I had the "five" fried chicken breast, bacon, sausage gravy, cheese on a biscuit. Sounded a bit strange but it was the best fried chicken AND sausage gravy I've ever had. Then we split an order of the cinnamon roll biscuit with a cup of coffee and just floated out of the place. My husband had a bacon and egg biscuit with a side of grits, that he enjoyed but wasn't as bowled over as I was. We agreed on the cinnamon roll biscuit. Check this place out with your sweetie and see how you each feel about it. But make sure and GET SOME OF THAT GRAVY!

• Visited July 2014