“Very unique”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very unique place. They are only opened for breakfast and lunch. Biscuits were delicious and everyone is very friendly. Instead of calling your name when your food is ready they ask what your favorite game is and that is who they yell when your order is ready for pick up.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Went here based on previous reviews and I am glad we did. The food was awesome. We had a Five and a Five and Dime and both were delicious. I got my gravy on the side so I could just dip my sandwhich in (use a fork not your hands). I would recommend doing it that way. We also got a side of hash browns and mac n cheese. I didn't care for the hash browns but I loved the mac n cheese. Looking forward to going here again.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

This place is amazing! One of the best breakfast places I've been to in Jax. The menu is pretty simple mostly cosisting of biscuit creations. I ordered the five and dime and it was simply delicious even though it was impossible to eat without a fork. The line moved quickly to order and the food came out hot and fresh. I will definitely return especially with them opening another location at the beaches.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Awesomeness I tell you. I can feel the love in the food. First time for my honey and I. Everything was great.

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

What a great place to have some comfort food! Went for lunch and then to the San Marco theatre to catch a movie. The staff was great and the food was even better. I was told to try The Squawking Goat by the staff and it didn't disappoint. The Mac n cheese was a bowl of creamy goodness and they top it off with cheez-its. Awesome! I would definitely recommend this place to locals and anyone visiting.