“They need new waitresses!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #992 of 2,057 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for lunch with our 21 month old daughter. It was a Saturday around 2:00. They weren't very busy and we were seated in about 10 mins. Our server took our drink orders and brought them back quickly. And then brought our food about 20 mins after ordering. Well half way through the meal my husband asks her for a tea and twenty five minutes goes by and he still doesn't have anything so I stop a different waiter and ask him if he would bring us one and he does. When our server finally makes it back to the table she still doesn't have my husbands tea so I ask her for the check and she brings us the wrong one! Maybe our experience would have been a little better had we gotten a different waitress/waiter but she was awful!!

Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

My wife & I went here for our anniversary dinner. The food was really good and served quick. The wait staff was some of the best I have had in quite a while. Will for sure come back here again.