“The best shrimp and grits!!”
Review of Black Sheep

Black Sheep
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Sheep is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 2,075 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Oak St.
Description: Black Sheep is an independent restaurant located in Jacksonville"s historic 5-Points in Riverside. Our focus is on fresh, local ingredients, hand-crafted food, and gracious service. We offer a full bar, signature cocktails, craft beers and an excellent wine list. We offer fast-casual lunch Monday through Friday, dinner Monday through Saturday, and brunch Saturday and Sunday.
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Now, I wasn't a fan of the fried green tomato blt, but their shrimp and grits left me speechless. I usually don't like this dish with a tomato base, but boy have they perfected it! I tasted 2 of the desserts and was not a fan if either...I'll stick to what I know at this place.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

A customer dinner for 12 started on the roof top bar with great views of the river and surrounding areas. Great happy hour and good value for the drinks offered. We then proceeded downstairs to the main dining area which had a great bar and good seating arrangements. The dinner was awesome with a farm to market flair. I had the Berkshire pork chop and was amazed at the taste, the portions and the accompaniments. Good wine selection and a fantastic appetizer menu. Any place that serves pork rinds in a bag will always get my vote! Well done Black Sheep...Well done!!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Went here back in January before seeing a concert. I had the shrimp and grits. Oh my word - delicious doesn't cover it! It was a rainy night so we were not able to enjoy the rooftop. They also do a Sunday special for two. It is typically fried chicken, and various side options. I can't wait to try it!

Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Sunday special is great. Fried chicken for two is awesome. 30.00 Great place highly recommend this restaurant they really care.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Stuffed fried olives for an appetizer and you will want more. The short ribs for the main and you wont be unhappy. In town several times over the course of the year and this place has moved to top of my list. They don't take reservations so a large group can be difficult. Have never been to the roof top bar always a private party going one. Looking forward to it. Parking is difficult as well but comes with the area.