“Nice bakery”
Review of Edgewood Bakery - CLOSED

Edgewood Bakery
Cuisines: Danish, Cafe
Description: Edgewood Bakery has been "Baking the Best in Jacksonville since 194." Located in the Murray Hill area of Jacksonville, the bakery services most of Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia. This Jacksonville institution also offers a wide variety of traditional pastries, breakfast and lunch in the cafe, on-site and off-site catering, and custom cakes for all celebrations.
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

I've ordered a birthday cake and have stopped in for a cake... both were amazing! The doughnuts are very good and a couple other items- my daughter got a mini pie that was really good.
Only thing we haven't liked is their coffee products- just not their thing I guess

1  Thank WeAndy

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Everything was old and tasteless. And the prices were outrageous! My husband called to tell them of our concerns and we never heard back from the manager like they said they would do. (That's when I decided to let other people know too choose another place!)

EdgewoodBakery, Front Office Manager at Edgewood Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear Kathy,

On behalf of everyone associated with Edgewood Bakery, I am sincerely sorry you were not pleased with your visit. It is our goal to always provide the highest quality product as well as exceptional service to every single customer who walks through our doors. Please know that we take our customers' concerns very seriously; in fact, we have recently addressed this issue with the entire staff.

Again, I apologize. While we do understand if you choose to support other bakeries, we hope you will, at some point, give us the opportunity to make things right.

Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Love this bakery. The staff are always helpful & patient! The deserts are so yummy, I can never choose just one. The lunch menu is great also, love the fresh homemade chips!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Edgewood Bakery has some of Jacksonville's best donuts. My personal favorite are the Homer Donuts. Which are a good size and very sweet. They are the perfect occasional treat. If they have the maple Homer Donut (seasonal) you should definitely try it.

Only advice is to bring cash. They take cards but put a minimum spending amount.

1  Thank Crystal G

Hi Crystal,

I'm so sorry about the confusion, but we do not require any amount for a credit card purchase. Even if you buy a $.75 donut, we will ring it on your card if you prefer!

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

We stopped at the Edgewood Bakery with our kids for breakfast. I could not believe the variety of baked goods they offered! I felt fatter (and happier) just looking at the display case full of whimsical treats.

The breakfast was filling and came in large portions. Our server was great. We really enjoyed the atmosphere. I will definitely take house guests here.

I can't wait to go back and try a cookie or donut!