“Vibrant and attractive”
Review of Brio Tuscan Grille

Brio Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Brio Tuscan Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #127 of 2,057 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Discover the Italian menu of grilled steaks, seafood and Italian dishes, and enjoy the best Italian restaurant at Brio Tuscan Grille Jacksonville in The Markets at Town Center. Gather with friends, family and co-workers for a unique experience. Bringing the pleasures of the Tuscan country villa to Jacksonville, our chef-inspired Tuscan recipes are sure to delight your palate. Buon Appetito! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian grill near you!
Reviewed December 28, 2013

While visiting our son and his family over Christmas, we had lunch at Brio on 12/27/13. Our son works near St. John's Town Center and suggested Brio as a convenient place to meet him for lunch. The restaurant is large, very attractive, and obviously a popular, vibrant restaurant. The service was quite good and the food was fine-not spectacular, but fine, and the prices were about what you would expect for a nice restaurant. It was a little loud which made conversation somewhat difficult, but I'm sure the restaurant owner would rather have a crowded, somewhat noisy restaurant than a deserted, quiet restaurant! We would certainly go there again since we had a nice enough experience but, on the other hand, I suppose we wouldn't go out of our way just to eat there. Still, in the Town Center, it's certainly a nice enough place for lunch and I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

My wife and I always enjoy lunch or brunch here the food is always very tasty and the staff and service is top notice. Their loyalty club is pretty good also providing you special offers on occasion without overloading your mailbox as some companies do.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

My husband and I were trying different places in the Town Center (appetizers and drinks) and wish we had skipped Brio. I hadn't heard too much about it but it looked like a fun place. We stopped in for a drink and an appetizer. The bar wasn't too busy so we got a seat right away on a Saturday night. We ordered two glasses of wine and found two appetizers we wanted to order. The bartender never came back to take our order (or ask us if we wanted a 2nd drink) so we put our credit card on the bar to pay. It wasn't until the credit card was seen that she asked us if we would like anything else. Just wasn't feeling this place so we won't be back!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

This is my second time at Brio and all I can say is that it is average. The outside dining area is nice and the staff is friendly but the food was to salty for my taste. I would pick a couple other Italian places to eat at before this one.

Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

I had never been, so this was my first time. Chose salmon on the low calorie menu...great flavor. Make sure to ask to have it cooked well if that's what you're use to. Calamari was awesome! Wine=good!