“Service Staff morale pretty low”
Review of Sneakers Sports Grille - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sneakers Sports Grille
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Steak was tough and cooked waaaaay past MR. No offer to refire a steak -- or anything-- beers came painfully slowly. Not one smile or "how is everything?" Not too sporty.

1  Thank FixeRain

Reviewed August 24, 2012

While an enjoyable place to hang with friends it's too expensive for awful bar food. The huge screens are technologically outdated and not clear in any way. The LCD tvs are nice but they line the walls where most of the booths are at making it difficult to see. Service is good here but the food lacks flavor of any kind. On one occasion we wanted to reserve a table for a big Jag game, upon checking into it they told me there would be a $50 deposit to hold a table. I asked if we could then apply that to our tab upon showing up and management told me no. Basically they wanted a fifty dollar cover, that plus the cost of meals as high and bland has kept me away.