“Best mini cupcake that I have ever eaten!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sweet By Holly

Sweet By Holly
Ranked #2 of 42 Bakeries in Jacksonville
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Miss Holly's cupcakes are more than the sum of their ingredients. Each one comes with story and history that led it to our counters. The recipes came from moms, aunts, grandpas (yes it's true, not many but a few!) and grandmas. Some are simply created by our creative chefs or inspired front of the house staff. Every cupcake that is made by Sweet By Holly is truly a team effort and includes one ingredient that is not in the recipe book but is absolutely essential, and that is LOVE! We hope you get the same pleasure from eating our cupcakes that we get from making them!
ljackson97
“Best mini cupcake that I have ever eaten!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

Holy Shmoly!!! I was given a mini cupcake from Sweet by Holly and it was honestly the best mini cupcake that I have ever eaten in my life. First, the cake part was so moist that the wrapper paper was damp and sticky. The icing was cream cheesy and had crumbles of something like graham cracker on it. I took a bite and the middle was filled with strawberry filling. It was delicate yet bold, flavorful and rich. It was reminiscent of a strawberry cheesecake.
I always thought the cupcake thing was a novelty and occasionally got them mainly to please my wife. And, while they were always good, these cupcakes from Sweet By Holly are different. They are dessert art. I will try all of their flavors. I HIGHLY recommend these cupcakes.

Visited March 2014

Jacksonville, Florida
“TOTALLY ADDICTIVE!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

***WARNING*** Don't EVER go here IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE TOTALLY ADDICTED TO THE MOST AMAZING, DELICIOUS CUPCAKES THAT YOU'VE EVER EATEN!!! Seriously…I have NEVER had such amazing cupcakes!!! There are so many amazing flavors (my personal favorite being the High Hat, and my hubby's being the Red Velvet and Oreo). On Monday's the mini's are only $1!

North Charleston, South Carolina
“MORE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

I hadn't heard of this place before, but visited while out exploring Jacksonville. I was pleasantly surprised. The mini cupcakes are full of flavor. Much more than I expected, The staff was friendly, informative, and pleasant to talk with.

The place has a diner feel to it, but it's nice. Loved it and will definitely go again next month on a return trip.

I had the Boston Cream, which was lovely. The Coffee was a bit odd, but still good. And the Tiramisu was outstanding and I had to order a half dozen to satisfy my craving for it!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Gainesville, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Red Velvet I've ever had!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

My daughter and I stopped by today and got a mini 4 sampler pack for $6. They were all amazing!!!! We got Peanut butter, Nutella, Red Velvet, and Cookie Dough. I wouldn't personally get the Nutella again, but that's just a personal preference. The Peanut Butter and Red Velvet were both fantastic. The cake was moist and fresh, and the frosting was perfect. Not too sweet and made with real ingredients. I wanted to turn around and get a dozen more to take home. Sweets by Holly will be a permanent stop every time we're in Jax.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Poughkeepsie, New York
“The Best Cupcakes Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Sweet by Holly is the best! I've never in my life had such delicious cupcakes! My favorite is the Top Hat, but I love them all! Always try to go there when I visit the Town Center, at least 4 times per year while visiting my daughter and her family. I live in NY.

Visited August 2013