“The Best in Mandarin!”

Description: 904-288-5990
Orange Park, Florida
“The Best in Mandarin!”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

This place never disappoints!! Always fast and courteous staff. The food is excellent and very consistent. They keep the dining room AND bathrooms clean. The drive thru is also very quick. A must stop when in Mandarin!

• Visited November 2012

Jacksonville, Fl
“I love this place!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

They always have excellent food at a great price. I'm so glad there is one in Mandarin now. My favorite: pulled pork tropichop with yellow rice, black beans and cilantro cream sauce. Yum!

Jacksonville, Florida
“Quick and easy dinner”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Had dinner with hubby at the Mandarin location. Good food served quickly, and a nice portion for the money. Even though it was crowded, we still were served quickly. They have a toppings bar which was excellent for the sauces/salsas they had so you could sample several without a commitment to only one.

• Visited November 2012
Fruit Cove, Florida
“Not impressed”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We ate at this restaurant hoping to find a nice local place with healthy options. Food was ok but not great. It was counter order but served at the table. If I am going for that type of food would be more likely to go to Chipotle or Chick-fil-a. Just nothing special, many better choices.

• Visited May 2012
Douglas, GA
“Awesome Pollo Tropical, one of my favorite restaurants”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I love Pollo Tropical and so does my family. I've ate at about 4 or 5 Pollo Tropical locations in Floriday and the one near the St. Johns Towncenter in Jacksonville is by far the best. The personnel there are the most professional group of people at a fast food style restaurant I've come accross and on top of that the food is great too. Grilled Chicken, Beans and Rice and many other carribean/latin style food that tastes so good. My wife is a big fan of their grilled chicken salad. She loves it and can usually make two meals out of one. Great restaurant and I will be back. We almost always eat at this Pollo Tropical anytime we are in or passing through Jacksonville. It is just that good.

• Visited August 2012