“Great Food, Well Prepared”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #458 of 2,132 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Upscale fast Asian food with a modern twist
Description: Upscale fast Asian food with a modern twist
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I love Pei Wei's food and just tried their take-out for the first time. What an easy process. I went to their web site using my iPad and looked at the menu and then put in an order online. I got to the restaurant and the food was ready and the billing already done. This is an easy way to get great food!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

But so much was missing from my simple fried rice. The dish was mostly rice. I ordered shrimp and found only maybe six pieces inside a massive bowl of fried rice. And it just didn't taste nearly as good as I had expected.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food was the same as PF Changs, but alot less! I loved the Mongolian beef. It was to die for! The only thing I can complain about is that, my dinner arrived about 10 minutes before my sisters. She was not happy.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My wife and stopped here for dinner. I liked the unpretentious atmosphere. Very functional and it reminded me of a few oriental restaurants I've been to in the actual orient.

Their fried rice was excellent -- we had the shrimp variety. Also had the spicy Korean dish with chicken and the Mongolian dish with chicken. All were cooked with great precision, and quantity was more than ample. The food was hot and tasty and reasonably priced. My advice: if you're in the area, this place is definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Good quality even if it is served by some of the most inexperienced servers ever. Slow service where they bring one dish to your table at a time. They ran out of fortune cookies lastweek. How could that happen? Management is not found at the restaurant. In the beginning they had a senior person on the scene. Now they let the kids run it and it is not so smooth