“Frozen chicken”

Description: Upscale fast Asian food with a modern twist
Puerto Rico
“Frozen chicken”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the sweet and sour chicken. I noticed my chicken looked different, so I touched it and it was frozen. It had frost bite all over it. I had no idea the food came frozen, I always thought it was fresh.

St. Marys, Georgia
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

We found this place by drive by. The food is very good. It's a order first then sit and wait for delivery type place. They a diverse menu. I like that you can see the kitchen and the cooks. asian food good fast at will not break the bank. Will definitely go back. We need one in Kingsland, GA.

Visited March 2013
Gainesville, Florida
“Casual and relaxed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Chose Pei Wei over PF Changs just to try something new. It was quick and very good. We sampled a couple of main dishes, soup, a spring roll and an egg roll all for under $30.00. The wait was minimal and the service was good. Overall, we had a good experience.

jacksonville fl
“LOVED IT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

I feel that good truly fresh food is worth the wait. By the way most restaraunts in the town center have big crowds so if you dont want to wait in line eat at home. A meal for the two of us was 25 dollars but we had lunch for the next day. This is a great new place with a cool concept. Dont let the poor reviews fool you.

• Visited November 2012
Coral Gables, Florida
“Interesting Concept, But I Don't Get It...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

After a few month wondering and driving by and simply forgetting, we decided to try the new place on the block.

My wife's plate, a spicy Thai chicken plate was great and presented well; my Lo Mein howevere, was thrown in a soup bowl and to add "insult to injury" it was sweet. I'm no gourmand or foodie but I've never ever had sweet Lo Mein - not even at PF Chang their parent company - yuck - it was really weird. Sorry about the childish term but it's fits the weirdness. If you want to tantilize my taste buds add a little texture, color or a complimentary spice that adds to the taste not change.

I'm not one to send food back because uhhh well you know the stories so I made it through the meal because I was really hungry in order to express my self on TripAdvisor.

The wait staff would have been more attentive at a real diner and oddly enough there was not one single Asian person on staff even in the full view kitchen. Now I understand that anyone (with the tools, ingredients and training) can cook Asian, maybe, but come on guys! If the Kitchen is going to be in plain sight - as part of the ambiance - don't you think there should be at least a head chef that is Asian? Add to that a little drama in the proper language for a real diner feel? I don't know folks, maybe it's just me and I just don't get it...