“Best coffee in Jacksonville”

Bold Bean Coffee Roasters
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Best coffee in Jacksonville”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We got our coffee to go, so I cant really speak on the atmosphere. However, the coffee was outstanding! Its a bit of a pain to find parking if you dont live around Riverside. We came up from Mandarin and had heard about this place. Worth the drive!

• Visited July 2014

Kissimmee, Florida
“Good Coffee, Awesome Cheese Danish”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This was my first time at Bold Bean and I was pleasantly pleased. The coffee was good and the cheese danish was one of the best I have ever had. The ladies room was clean and the seating suitable, but not so comfortable you would want to spend hours there. The staff was extremely nice and accommodating, especially when I lost my receipt. Everyone had tattoos that worked there and I very much liked that relaxed creative environment.

• Visited July 2014
Hilton Head Island
“Best Cup of Coffee”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

If you never had pour over you are missing out. I highly recommend this coffee shop. Fresh roasted beans and pour over for fully flavor. Just a great cup of coffee.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Spicy mocha”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Get it ...it's great...I make appointments around their schedule so I can pop in before of after and grab this wonderful coffee...I also love the artistic cream shapes.

• Visited October 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Very nice and homey coffee shop”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

You just need to try this place. They take the time to make your drink right.

They also have a limited select of food and even craft beer on tap.