“this place was great”

Lola’s Burrito & Burger Joint
Ranked #85 of 2,038 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Description: New place has been open a month but awesome!
“this place was great”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

this place was great the food was very good i had the BBQ Badboy which was great and the fish tacos are very good though there service could use alot more help they take for forever to get you a drink or just take your order other then that this place was great.

• Visited January 2014

Jacksonville, Florida
“Not your typical Mexican restaurant”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Lola's is one of my favorite restaurants. After traveling the West coast for a month, it was a welcome meal once we got home.

Not your standard fare, these menu items offer a fun and tasty twist to what you would normally expect. The burritos are large enough to satisfy anyone. The tacos and empanadas are also great. They have one of the best Happy Hours in town - beers for $1.47 and $3 margaritas. The atmosphere is fun and casual, with both indoor and outdoor seating available. Give them a try, I doubt you'll be disappointed.

• Visited October 2013
“Great taco's”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Usually get a burrito but they are huge and I was not that hungry. So I got 2 tacos, one spicy shrimp and one gator meat. Amazing taste. Chips and salsa are always good but I think they should be free for what the meal costs. Anyway the side of refried beans and cheese was good too but had to ask for more chips....seems like they should come with it.

• Visited April 2013
Ocala, Florida
“Wow”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My wife and I ate here with friends it was amazing. We all ate something different and all where very impressed ! The Dukes bear on tap was also great. We can't wait to go back!

• Visited September 2013
“Kind of overrated”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

The food is ok (don't bother with a salad, though), the drinks are usually a LOT of ice not a lot of drink, its overpriced, and the ambiance is a bit rowdy and loud. They're trying to attract the young party crowd, I get it. But its a bit much for me, and I'm usually pretty much down with whatever. I guess what I'm trying to say is they're just trying too hard to be cool. The service has basically sucked every time I've gone. I've tried to like this place, but I just keep getting disappointed. The kicker? Tons of spelling and grammar mistakes on the menu......I know how ridiculous I sound, but I just can't get over that part. I won't be back.

Visited June 2013