“Broadway Pizza - Just keep on driving!!”
Review of Broadway Ristorante & Pizzeria - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Jacksonville, Florida
“Broadway Pizza - Just keep on driving!!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

For those of you looking for a great pizza place in Jax, drive as quickly as you can PAST this one. I ordered a lg pizza with extra cheese, sausage and mushrooms - it came with almost no cheese, a little bit of sausage clumped in the middle and some mushrooms - the sauce was tasteless, the crust dry and tasteless and it was generally a horrible pie. I also ordered their 1/2 lb of meat steak sandwich - I can offer that there was less than 1/4 lb of steak also clumped on one end of store-bought roll. I also reached out to the owners and basically got a "sorry for your disappointment but go pound sand" response - they informed me that as a small company, they can't afford to refund $$ to which I responded that they'll never become anything other than a small company if this is how they treat customers they hope to keep.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Bob S
Kaggychic, Owner at Broadway Ristorante & Pizzeria, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
We apologize that you were unhappy with your food from Broadway Ristorante & Pizzeria. As we offered in our email communcations we are more than happy to give you credit towards your next order with us. We are always willing to extend options to our customers to create the best possible expereince.

“Don't believe the pic at the top it looks nothing like the food they serve!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Well I happen to be in the area with my daughters and we decided to stop. Cesar salad and medium pizza. You would think that would be an easy order ....... I was wrong. We each got these small salads with croutons I think they kept from the 80's. the ones we now call stuffing, all of them trying to escape the oceans of dressing. 2 bites I am done. I don't send food back in places like this. I don't need extras on my food. Then the pizza came out. I have never been served a pizza that underdone. There was no browning on the cheese at all! The center of the dough was still gummy. I paid my bill and went to town center were I know people have pride in the food not just huge menus for the lack of quality. I will never go back and hope u take my advice or you'll wish u did.

Kaggychic, Public Relations Manager at Broadway Ristorante & Pizzeria, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Broadway Ristorante & Pizzeria is proud to have taken all of the photos for all of our food. We apologize if your food did not look like that in the photos. We are also proud that our customers post photos of the food they are enjoying.
Jacksonville, Florida
“Always great!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I've been eating at Broadway for about 1.5 years now and can honestly say that this is a great restaurant. The food has always been delicious and cooked fresh-to-order. The portion sizes are good and I've never left hungry from here. I've never eaten anything at this restaurant that I didn't like. I'm sure the cooks are doing an excellent job in the kitchen to keep the food tasting consistently delicious each time. The atmosphere is a casual relaxed atmosphere and cool place to hang out for a meal with friends. I really like the friendly and attentive service from the staff here. I've never had bad customer service at this place (which isn't easy to say about other restaurants). I have to give credit to management for consistently hiring the right people with the right attitudes to get the job done. Each time I've gone to Broadway Ristorante, each and every waiter and waitress has been genuinely friendly, very attentive to what we need, always checking up on our table to top off our drinks, remove dirty dishes from the table, etc. They actually smile while they wait on you and seem to sincerely like their jobs. I've never had a sour-faced waiter/waitress at this place yet! So kudos to the management and staff for running a really cool place with great staff and consistently delicious food. Definitely give this place a try! The strombolis are huge and very satisfying, their salads are properly portioned, fresh and crisp; Also their trifecta wings will have you hooked!

• Visited December 2012
Thank you so much for your buisness! We appreciate your post!
Northborough, Massachusetts
“Excellent pizza!”
Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

Very impressed with broadway
. The pizza was delicious and the service was great also. Our waiter was very attentive.Go check thembout.