WINNER WONDERLAND

Bayard Cafe
Ranked #156 of 1,958 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“A nice place for brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

My family and I have eaten here twice. The staff is very attentive and takes orders fairly quick and continues to follow up on refills. The food was very tasty, hot and reasonable portions for the money. The big boy special is a great value that gives you pancakes, eggs, bacon and home fries. You actually have a choice between bacon or sausage and home fries and grits. A nice alternative to some of the chain places.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Nashville, Tennessee
“Excellence does exist!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

Today we saw the sign and stopped in for lunch. It was a hidden gem and a total unexpected surprise. I had the brocoli quiche and my husband had the hamberger with bacon and cheese. Everything was wonderful! And then they camoe out with my cappucicno -WOW! It was without doubt THE best coffee I have had since moving to the US 6 years ago! It was like the coffee I expect out of servo's back home :-D It was the fisrt time that I have thoroughly enjoyed everything I was served here. Nothing was to spicy or that hot it burned my mouth and the young lass that served us was so sweet. I will recommend this place to everyone I talk to from here on.

• Visited June 2012
Jacksonville, FL
“Little place, but food, service and pricing was good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

My husband, my son and I stopped in this little cafe on a whim on our way to Ponte Vedra. We were hungry and wanted breakfast, but it was like 11a...so McD's quit it already!

Luck for us, this cafe had breakfast for us. I was the only one who ended up getting "lunch."

My husband got steak and eggs and let me tell you the FLAVOR in that steak was AMAZING!! It was like $8! Amazing.

My son got scrambled eggs and stuffed them down so quickly I only got one photo!

I got soup and a grilled cheese which in hindsight was stupid because for about the same money I could have had that steak!!

Anyways, if you are in the Bayard area...stop in. We think it was worth it.

Visited May 2012