“Mary must be a SAINT! Service like a 5 star restaurant”
Review of Hamburger Mary's

Hamburger Mary's
Ranked #533 of 2,029 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Jacksonville, Florida
“Mary must be a SAINT! Service like a 5 star restaurant”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

A crazy and fun place for the food/show combo! The food is above average, but the service was definitely 5 star! Albert was excellent and attentive to our 4 person table as well as his other 7 tables. A NICE SURPRISE for a Jacksonville restaurant! Great burgers...excellent Sweet potatoe fries...Mary is truly a saint. Bring your happy face to have great entertainment and a very good meal!

• Visited September 2013

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Sunday Night Fun”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We have been to Hamburger Mary's before but have never seen a show until this visit. We had a really great time. The Sunday night show is like a dance show and comedy or roast type event. There was a teenager in our party and we never thought the show was inappropriate. I would recommend a show for a fun girls night out! Also, bring dollar bills! I didn't know the performers walked into the crowd for tips...but you can always get change there also.

• Visited August 2013
jacksonville, fl
“Great Friday Night!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

went there with friends on a friday night about one month ago. Place was packed
we got there about 9 pm to try to make it to the 10 pm show. We didnt realize
they take reservations, but it was a spur of the moment idea. Standing room only so we stood by the bar and ordered our drinks there. Show was good, not great,
and after the first show finished the place emptied out. So it was only a few of
us for the 11 pm show which was exactly the same show but this time we were
seated at a table and order burgers. Food was very good. Good place to go
one time to experience the show but not a place I would go back to though
we had a lot of fun.

Visited August 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great Entertainment”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We took our son, and his wife here as a 'surprise". They had a very enjoyable evening. the hamburgers are great, the service was also great. Some of the entertainers are getting a bit long in the tooth though.

• Visited July 2013
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“A fun lunch”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My family went to eat lunch at Hamburger Mary's. I am sad to say that there was a misunderstanding from a telephone conversation that I had the day before. When I called on Sunday to ask about the show times, I was told there was a show at 12:30 p.m. I was not aware that the person meant only on Sundays. So, needless to say, we were a bit disappointed that we were there on a Monday at noon and were not going to see a show. But, we did the best that we could to make a fun lunch and enjoyed walking around the restaurant looking at all of the décor and taking some pictures. The food was good and the service was great. Our server was very polite, efficient and helpful. Now that I have the booklet with the days and times of different events and shows, I will be back.

• Visited July 2013