“Fun place to eat and have a good time”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hamburger Mary's

Hamburger Mary's
Ranked #519 of 1,995 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
jacksonville, fl
“Fun place to eat and have a good time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Make sure that you make a reservation b/c the place gets packed. On that note, I made a reservation and arrived 30 mins early. PROBLEM 1-The host showed me my table, but I told him that I was going outside to wait for the other members of my party. When I got back in two older ladies were sitting at my table. He informed me that they did not want to sit at a high top b/c their backs hurt so they moved them to my table. He was very apologetic and kept promising me that if someone did not show up that he would move us to a different table he also went and found two stools that had cushions and were more comfortable. We never got to move tables, but our high top ended up being a pretty good seat to see the show, so we were OK with the whole thing. Problem 2-They lost our food order and it took over an hour to eat. This was not a huge deal either b/c the show was going on and we were entertained and had drinks and an app to eat.

In summary, if the food and entertainment were not so good then this would have been a terrible review b/c of the above mentioned problems. However, the people were so nice and we had so much fun that I would go back.

Oh and if you are thinking about bringing kids.....there WAS one little girl there who ended up going on stage and was really cute. The 8:00 show does not have any foul language. I don't know what kind of parent you are, but a little girl would probably love the dancing and singing. It is your call.

• Visited July 2012

Jacksonville, Florida
“Yummy food and great entertainment!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

We visted Hamburger Mary's on a Saturday night for the 8pm show and I would definitely suggest making reservations if you're planning on going in the evening. The food was really good and our server, Rachael was super attentive and friendly. The show was very entertaining and they had the whole place engaged and having a good time very quickly. Due to a mix up with our food, we got to stay a little longer and catch the beginning of the 9:30pm show and it appears that the later show is a little more adult-friendly. I will definitely be going back and I look forward to bringing my family next time for a day-time adventure.

• Visited July 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

Hamburger Mary's has the best burgers in Jacksonville!

• Visited June 2012