Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square
Ranked #48 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I chose Hampton Inn because they have always been nice and clean. This hotel was not up to standards. The first thing I noticed was no mini fridge in room. I guess it said that in the description but I missed it. Then there was the god awful bed!!!! It was soft and bouncy, springs sticking in my back, sheets very hard and stiff, duvet old and dingy.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jared S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

On behalf of the Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square, I extend my sincere apologies for the absence of a refrigerator in your room and for the overall poor experience you had during your recent overnight stay. The good news is that the Hotel is in the early stages of an extensive renovation. In fact, I am expecting a delivery of min-refrigerators to arrive at the hotel very soon. You are a valued customer and we certainly do not wish for you to stay with one of our competitors. We sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to meet your lodging needs in the future after the renovation has been completed. Thank you for your feedback.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

My name Darnell, and me and my wife enjoyed our stay there in Jacksonville Florida near the mall. love this hotel, I never have a problem when I stay there. The rooms are always clean and smells wonderful the room. Everyone was very polite and helpful there.

The Kleckleys'

• Stayed: June 2014

Wow! Thank you for your outstanding endorsement of the Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square. The Hotel’s staff certainly has a passion for excellence. Everyone who works at the Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square wants the Hotel to be the #1 place to stay in Jacksonville. Your kind words have been a great encouragement and everyone who works at the Hotel is looking forward to the possibility of having an opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

The hotel staff was friendly and professional. The rooms were clean and orderly, but worn. The bed was comfortable, however it had small square pillows instead of standard or king size. The ice maker down the hall was not working. It was conveniently located for my visit.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jared S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

I am very sorry about the broken ice machine and the condition of the pillows in your room. Although some of the furnishings in the rooms at the Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency may be worn, the staff takes great pride in ensuring that each room is immaculate. Every room at the Hotel is inspected every day, and in some cases, rooms are inspected multiple times in the same day. The good news is that the ice broken ice machine has been repaired and the square pillows have been replaced. The great news is that the Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency is going to get new furniture, new bathroom fixtures, new carpets and a new lobby floor over the next few months. We would be honored to have you return as our guest again in the near future. Thank you giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Nice hotel very clean and affordable. Conveniently located to 295 bypass, beaches, and restaurants. would stay here again when in the Jacksonville area. Clean lobby, normal continental breakfast items

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your positive feedback. We will look forward to having you as our guest again!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

This is one of the nicer hotels I've stayed at, and I stay at hotels 150+ nights a year for work. It's very clean, quiet and the front desk staff are always pleasant to talk to. Caroline at the front desk was very friendly and helpful

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jared S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

I am very pleased that you had an excellent experience at the Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square. The Hotel is very quiet because of its perfect location and its outstanding clientele. I am also very pleased that Caroline was able to offer you the excellent service that our guests have come to expect. We were honored to serve you and we hope that you will give us another opportunity to meet your lodging needs in the future. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Great hotel, friendly and helpful staff. Be sure to ask about Engine 51 Craft Brewery and Singleton's Seafood. Two great places suggested by a knowledgeable front desk staff. The hotel is just of the freeway (about a half mile) to be quiet and easy to get in and out.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jared S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Some of our employees have lived in Jacksonville for over 20 years and they are the experts when it comes to exploring the over 1,000 restaurants options in Jacksonville. The Engine 51 Craft Brewery is one that I have not tried myself, but now that you have recommended it, I will make sure that I give it a try this weekend. Thank you for the positive feedback and thanks for the suggesting the Engine 51 Craft Brewery . I will let you know if it lives up to the reviews!

Reviewed May 9, 2014

I spent two nights in a room with a sofa that allowed the guest to fall completely through to the floor when he sat on it. It was really a serious hazard that could have really hurt the guest. I complained twice to the front desk, and although I was offered another room, the maids simply put the pillow back on the sofa, essentially creating a trap-door kind of hazard and a potentially law suit against the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jared S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2014

Thank you for bringing the broken sofa to our attention. The Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square is in the early stages of an extensive renovation and the renovation will include new furniture in each room. I am very sorry that the Hotel's staff was unable to repair the broken sofa during your stay. We certainly hope that you will consider staying at the Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square again in the future. Thank you for your feedback.