DO NOT STAY AT THIS HAMPTON INN! We were in Jacksonville for 4 nights to attend some sporting events. I am a Hilton HHONORS Silver Member. We stay almost exclusively at Hampton Inns when we travel. The Hampton Jacksonville East Regency Square hotel is BY FAR the worst Hampton Inn we have ever experienced. Let me count the ways:
1. Our room had black hairs on the computer desk, bathroom sink and bathroom floor when we checked in.
2. The direct internet connection required a sign up every day and the connection speed was the worst we have ever experienced at a Hampton.
3. The fitness room was not equipped up to Hampton standards. The only treadmill was not maintained and was basically unusable. The front desk was informed of this several times and nothing was done.
4. The outdoor Jacuzzi pool was inoperative. The timer dial was broken and hanging from the fence by its electrical cord.
5. The front desk was often unmanned.
6. We were awakened at exactly 7:37AM, by a screeching fire alarm, on the first 2 mornings of our stay. The person who claimed to be the General Manager provided an explanation that was not believable for an event that occurred at exactly the same time on 2 successive days.
In general, with the exception of the breakfasts and the breakfast staff, this property appears to be in serious decline and is not being maintained up the Hampton Inn standards that we have come to expect.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square Hotel Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Hampton Inn