Knights Inn Jacksonville Downtown
Omni Jacksonville Hotel(Jacksonville)
$130
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The marque out fron boldly announces:
FREE WI FI.
Upon checking in, I specifically asked the desk clerk if the wi fi was up and running.
He assured me, it was.
Once in my room, and unable to connect, I called the front desk, only to get a serious runaround.
He offered to move me to a different room, but told me the wi fi probably won't be any better in ANY of the rooms.

Other than that, the room was clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: NO WI FI - forget what they tell you.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rkhawg
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Went to the knigh inn after driving from Asheville. NC. Very tired (worked part of the day) The desk clerk was not smiling did not say "how are you" nothing, she had the personally of a slug. The Security guard was very frienly and should have been the desk clerk. Room were ok. I only stayed there for 8 Hours..

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I stay here for 4 days and it was a nice and clean place. The manager and the staff are very friendly and they had good coffee and waffles. I will stay here again when I come back to see my family. There are a lot of restaurant close by good bbq and apple'b.

Room Tip: The lower rooms next to the office is nice and it was quiets.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We stayed here because this hotel was close to family and old friends. The room was in need of deep cleaning, new bedding, new carpet, decor & paint. We had a king room, but no king pillows on the bed. the wall paper border, bed spread, curtins and pics in the room were all mix matched. There were several maint issues that needed to be tended to, such as the bathroom light shorting out. When we got into bed the smell of mildew was so strong we had to stuff the pillows between the matress and wall to keep from smelling it and be able to sleep. The coffee maker would not stay on and you could see where they tried to fix it with tape.
This place needs to be closed down by the bord of health!

ONE MORE THING...Don't bother askin for a late check out!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We stayed at the Knights Inn in Jacksonville for Bike Week, they had reasonable rates. We had such a great time, the staff was very helpful and friendly. We loved the waffles for breakfast and the beds were sooo comfy. We will definitely return next year can not wait!

Room Tip: room 110 was very clean and the bed was so comfy, and its poolside!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends