“One Word Description......DELICIOUS!!”

La Nopalera Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #480 of 2,057 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Been to four different Mexican Restaurants in our area (Baymeadows) and La Napolera, on Phillips Hwy, is the BEST!! Been there numerous times. The Staff is great, food is great and the margarita's are DEFINITELY great!!
I rated a "Very Good" for Atmosphere and a "Average" for Romance because it get fairly loud inside. Definitely would NOT be a "quiet candle light" type dinner place!
Wife and I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend this restaurant for "very tasty" Mexican food and margarita's!!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Whenever I'm in the mood for great TexMex food this is the place. The atmosphere is just acceptable, but the food makes up for it!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Been at a number of the Jax locations several times over the years. I prefer the location at San Pablo and Beach. This is good Mexican eats! The queso is the absolute best. Really everything is very good! Fajitas/fajita salads exceptional. Ice cold beer. Great prices..even better happy hour prices. The bathrooms are a bit rough, and it general the place could use a remodel but that adds to the Mex joint ambiance.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This was close to our Hotel, and we enjoyed a couple of combo platters. Great Drinks and Import Beers.

The food was delicious, Authentic is a matter of opinion but I'll be back

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I've always loved the La Napolera in Mandarin. They treat you like family (the kind of family you actually like, that is), and their food is always great. I've been going to this location since I was pregnant with my first child, and continue to go with my entire family. They always remember us, and are super hospitable. I highly recommend the fajita nachos, and my husband's fave is the chimichanga's. Oooh, let's not forget their margaritas. Best I've ever tasted, by far!