“Pretty good lunch option”

Fionn MacCool’s Irish Restaurant and Pub
Ranked #42 of 2,151 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Face it-you've seen one Irish pub you've seen them all. We couldn't agree more, which is why Fionn MacCool's Irish Restaurant & Pub stands apart from the rest. Once you step into our pub, it's like you're back in Ireland. From the friendly conversations to the tantalizing aromas of your favorite meals, Fionn MacCool's brings a bit of Ireland to Jacksonville. With our authentic Irish food, live entertainment, and friendly atmosphere, our Irish pub has the recipe you've been looking for. Fionn MacCool's Irish Pub & Restaurant -- it doesn't get much more authentic than this.
Reviewed August 26, 2014

I went here for lunch on Sunday, and it really hit the spot. It's in the Jacksonville Landing, and kind of tricky to find, but the food was delicious, and my server was awesome. I had the Guinness BBQ burger, which was on the money, and also had some brownie thing for dessert, which was also good. The prices are pretty reasonable, and the beer was cold. It also wasn't crowded at 1pm on Sunday--I had a booth to myself, and many of the other tables around me were empty.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

Visited this location twice during my visit. The first time for Bangers and Mash. It was decent. Had many great beers on tap. The second time I had a reuben sandwich with chips (fries). It was also pretty decent. Nothing great about the food, but it was pretty good. Having all the female servers in slacks and the guys in kilts was a little creepy for my liking.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Scouted around the Landing and found ourselves at Fionn’s, a great decision. A very cozy atmosphere with the waitresses in Kilts and the décor Irish (what else)? Lots of Irish Beer signs on the walls and colorful, green menus.

My wife enjoyed the Corned Beef and Cabbage ($12.99) and I enjoyed the Fish & Chips ($11.99). Both quite reasonable priced from our standpoint. Since we were both full, we skipped desert but there was Cheesecake ($5.99) on the menu that looked quite enticing together with the Bread Pudding ($5.99).

We think it was the best restaurant in the Landing and will return again.

Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Good wings. Good beer. Good service!! Reasonably priced. Will definitely be back. Refreshing to sit in an authentic Irish pub. Yummy!

Reviewed August 14, 2014

We think it was the best restaurant in the Landing and will return again.